Thursday, August 11, 2011

We Got Our 1st Picks!!!

Tonight I went to our CO-OP meeting and it was awesome. I am thrilled that we got into this group. I think it will be a great experience for Luke, Nathan, and me. Each week we all three go to worship and devotional time. Then Nathan goes to a nursery program, Luke goes to his classes, and I go to Bible study and serve one hour.

At the end we found out what classes we got. We got our 1st picks on everything. YAY!!! Luke will be doing "Inventors Who Changed the World" and "Simple Machines with Lego Building." He will really love these classes as he has the creative and analytical brain. I can totally see him being an architect later in life.

I am just really overwhelmed with thanksgiving to God that He provided us this CO-OP and the classes that Luke is really interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment