Saturday, August 13, 2011

Kindergarten Curriculum - Bible - Bible Truths K

Kindergarten Curriculum - Bible

What We Are Using:
Bible Truths K by Bob Jones University

How I Found It:
Each year we have had "Bible time" in our homeschool. This time is a devoted time to read the Bible, learn Scriptures, and do crafts related to the stories. I found Bible Truths at The Homeschool Gathering Place and loved it.

Why I Chose It:
I chose it because it is really intense. You do it every day of the week. Each week you have a memory verse. It is broken into 15 different units including CHRISTmas, Thanksgiving, and all of God's Word. It has songs, Bible stories, craft ideas, catechism, and prayers. It is really well put together.

What Will We Be Doing?
Each day we will read a story from the Bible, work on our memory verse, sing songs, and do arts and crafts related to what we are reading.

I really think we will learn a lot and enjoy this curriculum.

No comments:

Post a Comment